Barometric Pressure Sensor/Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Implausible Ratio
Table of contents
P1592 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Barometric Pressure Sensor/Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Barometric Pressure Sensor/Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1592 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1592 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P1592 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1592 AUDI Description
Barometric Pressure Sensor/Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Implausible Ratio is the generic description for the P1592 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1592 Audi OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.