CAN Data Bus No Signal
Table of contents
P1623 AUDI Possible Causes
- Control Are Network (CAN) communication
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1623 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1623 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P1623 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1623 AUDI Description
CAN Data Bus No Signal is the generic description for the P1623 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1623 Audi OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.