Reductant/Regeneration Supply Control Circuit High
Table of contents
P2064 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Reductant Injector Air Pump
- Reductant Injector Air Pump harness is open or shorted
- Reductant Injector Air Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code P2064 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P2064 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P2064 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2064 AUDI Description
The code indicates that the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a malfunction in the reductant injector air pump control circuit.